Sunday, September 30, 2018

Autumn......Color Blast


Here are a few autumn images

from the back yard...


Be sure to click on the image to enlarge it!




Vine Maple Leaves






Maple Leaves






Chinese Lanterns














This is what a chinese lantern looks

like in December,

just a skeleton.....beautiful.





Dinner Plate Dahlia......after the rain







Hydrangea







Grape Leaves





























Spider Web

This is HUGE.....4 times the size of my hand



As always, you are welcome to use my images

in your personal art work.


Happy Autumn to You!



CLICK HERE to view My Homegrown Flowers



CLICK HERE to view My Photography




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

7 comments:

  1. Such beautiful autumn colors!!! Do you dry the Chinese lanterns? Beautiful quilts could come from these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried to dry the chinese lanterns. Left to their own accord, they turn into a skeleton, which is super cool.

    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh LuAnn, I adore the color show from your vines and more! The Chinese Lanterns are amazing! I'd love to see a skeleton one also. :) The spider web is phenomenal in size and beauty! Thank you for great photos to wake up to this morning!
    ~ Christina in SW FL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added an image of a skeleton chinese lantern to this blog post above. They are so beautiful.

      LuAnn

      Delete
  4. So beautiful. Those grape leaves just knock me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the grape leaves get better and better every day. They are amazing!

      LuAnn

      Delete
  5. The leaves are beautiful!!!! My gosh...can't believe the color from the grape leaves too!!!

    ReplyDelete