Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Highlights.....2017


LuAnn Kessi..... Highlights of 2017


January 2017

CLICK HERE: Alcohol Inks


Permission 2 Play turns 10 in 2018

I have the privilege of being involved

with this wonderful program!




February 2017



I finished the piecing on my New York Beauty




March 2017




This is the day our adventure began 

9 months ago with the orphaned bull calf twin.





April 2017

CLICK HERE: Soy Wax Overdye



Soy Wax Resist.....always a favorite of mine!





May 2017

CLICK HERE:   Wholecloth Quilt



My first attempt at Wholecloth Quilting





June 2017

CLICK HERE: Discharging Hand Dyes




Discharging Fabric...

another favorite surface design treatment!





July 2017

CLICK HERE: Summer at Kessi Farms







August 2017

CLICK HERE: Oregon Eclipse



Looking down over our place.

The Eclipse was the highlight of our summer!

CLICK the link above to view our images.





September 2017

CLICK HERE: Sun Printing Fabric



Sun Printing...

yes, another favorite surface design treatment!





October 2017

CLICK HERE:  The Kittens Quilt



I begin piecing The Kittens Quilt





November 2017

CLICK HERE:  Airplane Quilt



I begin piecing The Airplane Quilt





December 2017

After 9 months, our bottle calves are weaned and out in the pasture with the rest of the herd



CLICK HERE: Bottle Calves Update




CLICK HERE: The Kittens Quilt is....DONE!







It is always FUN to look back over the past year...

Wishing all of YOU a Happy New Year!




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. You have been a very busy lady!!! I have dyed my own fabric once, but nothing as fancy as your fabrics. Maybe one day I will learn how to do different kinds of dye on fabrics. Have a blessed new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't see how you get all that done. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your blog and check it regularly. So nice to see a review of all that happened this year. Hope Ralph the kitty has another wonderful year. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete