Sunday, March 13, 2016

Orange Peel/Pumpkin Seed Quilt




On Mondays I work on the Pancake Quilt...




120 Pancake Circles






They have all been quilted with an X in the

 middle of the circle or pancake






Then the pancakes are pieced into rows...






The seams are opened up to form a seed shape...






The seed shape is topstitched down...






I am creating 12 rows of 10 pancakes per row.

I am on Row 2






I really look forward to Mondays...and pancakes!






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. I just went through all your previous Orange peel posts....and after seeing yours...this pattern is definitely on my to do list!! THANKS for the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! I have always wanted to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are coming out great, I love the 1920-30 repro fabrics. You pick up a few fat 1/4's and then a few more, I've made several quilts with this fabric, it is addicting. You always have scraps, cause you only use each fabric once per project.

    ReplyDelete