Monday, March 7, 2016

Art Beads.....Skeleton Key Houses



House Beads......FUN!


These are simpler than the grunge houses,

with a skeleton key pressed into them:



Skeleton Key House Necklaces





The coin beads are very FUN to create

and stack nicely under the birdies...





This is a great way to incorporate all the 

different bead shapes I have been creating...

they all work with these necklaces.






Instead of pressing a skeleton key into the house,

I made windows and doors.

These are a bit smaller 

than the skeleton key houses.




The beads and jewelry are piling up around here.

I am thinking of opening an etsy store.

Do you have any advice for me?

Many Thanks for your comments!









CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


1 comment: