Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Art Beads......making stone clay



I am itching to create beads 

that appear to be stone:



I mixed up my own recipe for......stone clay






I found a few seasonings in the cupboard that

 were well beyond their shelf life,  so I mixed 

them into polymer clay.

I also added in some dryer lint.





The seasonings and lint gave the clay 

the look of......stone!






lots of yummy stone-like texture...






Stone Clay...

ready to be made into art beads......FUN!









CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That clay is amazing! Can't wait to see what you create from it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever!!!! And it does look like stone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I saw this post a week ago! I just emptied out about 20 outdated spice jars into the garbage. This would have been a much more fun way to get them out of my spice drawer.

    ReplyDelete