Saturday, June 26, 2010

Paul Harvey in California & Nevada...

California Ponies

I threw
Paul Harvey over the rail fence to take a photo...and it scared the ponies. The poor babies jumped up and ran away!
Once I walked away to get back and take the photo, they realized there was no danger, and were rather interested in the quilt.
Made for a pretty picture...


Applecore.....Take-a-Long Quilt
CLICK HERE for Apple Core Tutorial

I never leave home without a
hand project.
I have made several queen size quilts over the years by hand sewing them while we travel along at 55 mpg

I have lots of images to share with you.....60 bottles of fabric paint at a garage sale today, fabric that looks like barb wire, a foam stamp shaped like a dog, lots of great treasures.

The problem is the
wi-fi on the road is not so dependable....it cuts you off right in the middle of an image download.....which can be a bit irritating.

We are on the road for a few more days, I will try and stay in touch and keep you posted on our travels.


Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to find out more about the Applecore Quilt in progress

CLICK HERE to see where else Paul Harvey has traveled

CLICK HERE to view my more of my Take-a-Long Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. Hi, looks like you are having FUN! and wow I didn't know you where going to get to meet Glen Cambell. every things going good here and the P2P class was good ( I will send the pictures to your computer) have a safe and fun rest of your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete