Friday, June 11, 2010

Just down the road...



Look what I found today.....

Just down the road from my house


Click Images to Enlarge:

How gorgeous is this big leopard appaloosa





Yes, this is his pasture mate





He was just as interested in me...as I was in him




Yes, there are 3 Leopard Appaloosa

They are beautiful pasture ornaments!





The little guy in the back is a Mustang





Kiger Island Mustang

He is a feisty little guy!





Next time I travel down the road....

I will bring along carrots and apples!





Wild Iris
Growing along side the gravel road





Wild Iris are much smaller than the iris that grow in our flowerbeds.





It's always a good idea to take your camera long

Even if you are going....Just down the road


Tomorrow I will be prepping quilts for a new exhibit at the hospital.
I will take photos and get the exhibit posted online as soon as I am done.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Fabric Painting

CLICK HERE to view my Tutorials

CLICK HERE to view Slideshows


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. LuAnn, They are beautiful - I have never seen ponies with such amazing markings before. Thank you for sharing! Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is more beautiful than the previous! The spots are so lively!

    ReplyDelete