Friday, June 25, 2010

Paul Harvey at Mt Shasta...

Mt. Shasta

I never leave home without my favorite quilt
"Paul Harvey"
It goes everywhere I go.

I just sleep better when we are on the road if I have Paul Harvey with me.

We are on our way to Lake Tahoe



Rooster
We pulled into fuel up and this handsome guy greeted us with a nod of his beak.

I think he was expecting a treat...
Like the gas station attendant he said,
"Fill 'er Up"


I have visited a quilt shop or two since leaving Oregon as well as several thrift stores and found a few treasures.

More Tomorrow....

Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. So? Why did the chicken cross the road? To get to the quilt shop...

    ReplyDelete