Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Medallion Star Quilt....Progress


This has been my Wednesday project

for the last 5 weeks... 


I meet with my local quilt group on Wednesdays.

We laugh and have a great time together

and sometimes I get some stitching done too !





By the second Wednesday,

I was making these strip units...





It took several Wednesdays to complete

all 20 of these units...



Today I began putting the top together

on the design wall:


The center medallion star is 20 inches square...





It is FUN watching it grow...





I do love an  "on point" setting...





Next up.....Star Blocks





This will be a queen size quilt and 

requires 40 stars.....yowza !





9  1/2 inch stars...




5:00  This is as far as I went today...

More to come next Wednesday.


I have posted videos of the baby chicks

on Instagram

You can watch them HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


2 comments:

  1. That is going to be a gorgeous quilt!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Marilyn. This is a Christmas gift so I am full speed ahead to get it done in time !
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete