Sunday, September 8, 2024

Blooming...

 

Each morning when I water the flowers...


I take the time to appreciate them

and how happy they make me...





Whiskey Barrels by the Hen House...





Thread Shed and Hen House...

They are located in the yard next to our house.





The chickens enjoy hanging out by






The rooster takes good care of his hens...





This flower bed is located just outside

our front door...





In full bloom...

Black Eyed Suzies, Marigolds, Dahlias,

Blanket Flowers, State Fair Zinnias




Check out the size of that

Jumbo Lime Green Hosta

next to the front steps !


Enjoying the last of our summer blooms

before autumn sets in...


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are all so beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Like your quilts. :) Do you cut flowers to enjoy inside?

    maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie, I tend to enjoy the flowers more when they are out of doors. Seems like when I cut them and put them on the kitchen table, bug start crawling out of them.....eek!
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete