Saturday, December 16, 2023

Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep...

The machine quilting is complete,

it is time to get to the binding...


I use my trusty 20 inch square up ruler

to square up the corners...





It is so satisfying to trim off all 

those rough edges...





The binding is pieced and pressed

and ready to stitch in place...





Stitching down the binding...





The binding and hanging sleeve are done...





When the label is sewn on the back

it is officialy done !




This Rocky Mountain Big Horn Sheep

was made especially to display in our living room

on a shelf I had built 30 years ago.


 My goal since 2022 was to try and finish up

my in progress quilts.

I completed 24 of them !

You can view them all  CLICK HERE


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. It's awesome!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, another amazing piece from you. Your workmanship is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Robbie! You are too kind.

      Happy Holidays To You,
      LuAnn in Western Oregon

      Delete