Friday, December 1, 2023

Horse Quilt....Borders

 

I have always been fond of Flying Geese...



Such a simple quilt block that creates

such a big impact in our designs...






Flying Geese units add lots of movement 

to this horse quilt panel...






they get along well with the 

rest of the quilt blocks...






I am still in the design phase,

nothing is stitched in place just yet...






The color story is working...






I am stitching holiday gifts right now.

I will stitch them and 

look at this on the design wall.

It will let me know what else it needs.





As for these two little cowgirls...

they were bred and born here on our place.

I have known them since birth.

Buttercup and Eleanor

I love them so much !


CLICK HERE to view my Panel Quilts


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Hello LuAnn. I love seeing your beautiful work. Hope all is well xoxo. Vicki

    ReplyDelete