Saturday, December 30, 2023

Moose Quilt & Feeding Cattle...


I continue to work my way through

the pile of fabric panels

I have collected over the years...

 


Next up on the design wall is this

gorgeous bull moose...





I am auditioning fabrics...

I probably won't dig into this one 

until the New Year.




A few of our mama cows...





They greet us each morning when we

come over the hill with

with the feed wagon...





The mama cows will begin calving in March 2024.


The Cowboy and I are celebrating

our 40th Wedding Anniversary

on New Year's Eve !



Wishing all of you the VERY BEST

in the coming New Year 2024 !


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE to view my Panel Quilts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


11 comments:

  1. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary to you and the Cowboy. I always enjoy your blog posts. Janice@APositiveOutlook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Janice ! 40 years went by in the blink of an eye!

      Happy New Year,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy your posts mixed with your ranching and quilting. I am looking forward to seeing you work through the process of finding the right fabrics and pattern to complete your gorgeous bull moose panel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are enjoying the posts Pamela. I sure do enjoy sharing what we do on the ranch.

      Happy New Year,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Have a wonderful 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary & Happy New Year!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn !

      Happy New Year To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete