Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Big Horn Sheep Quilt...


It's time to get the Big Horn Sheep

under the needle... 


I am stitching with my Big Girl Machine...

HQ Sweet Sixteen





This is the view from the driver's seat...





I am doing a little ruler quilting with the

HQ Wave E Template





I do love me some wavy lines...





I am using the HQ Right Angle Ruler

for the final borders...





We are coming into the home stretch...




The machine quilting is complete.

Next...the hanging sleeve, binding & label.

More To Come !


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


4 comments:

  1. Looks great! I had so much trouble with that machine. I was only able to quilt one quilt. Frustration took over and I ended up selling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you had so much trouble Jocelyn. I use the Magna Glide Bobbins and they give me such perfect tension. I also use a tension guage to help with the top tension.

      All The Best,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Marilyn. I am hoping to get the hanging sleeve, binding and label on this weekend. We are looking forward to seeing it on the wall in our living room.

      Happy Holidays To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete