Sunday, September 10, 2023

Horse Panel.....Top DONE !

 

I have auditioned final border fabrics

for this horse panel quilt...


I decided to go with a different brown fabric,

other than the brown I used for the background

in the quilt blocks...





Yesterday I cut and pieced this brown batik

around the the horse panel...





There are small light green and yellow dots 

in this batik fabric and they go nicely 

with the greens in the quilt blocks...











I am happy with the design of this quilt,

it has a strong visual impact.

Now I need to paw through the fabric 

cupboard and find a backing fabric.



Glad I captured these images of the

Nasturtiums...


They are at their peak right now...




The deer came into the yard last night

and really hammered on the Nasturtiums !

These photos are all I have left of them.

I guess the deer have to eat too!


CLICK HERE to view all of my panels


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments: