Saturday, September 30, 2023

Candy Corn Zip Cases...


I am attending a Quilters Halloween Party

 


Won't this zip case make a great 

Trick or Treat for the Quilters !





First I found the Candy Corn beads

and made some zipper pulls...





Then I found the Candy Corn fabric...





I stitched together enough zip cases

for all of the Quilters...





You guessed it...

I plan to fill them with Candy Corn !





I have been on a zip case stitch-a-thon lately...

not sure how long it will last ?





Each morning we are greeted by these beauties...





They are always glad to see us...

and the hay we bring them.


We are weaning their calves this weekend

and they won't like that very much.


CLICK HERE to view all Bag posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


2 comments:

  1. How generous it is of you to make special bags for all the quilters. Lucky them..these are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dahn! We are having our autumn quilters retreat next week and all the girls will get their candy corn bags!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete