Thursday, September 28, 2023

Zip Cases...Vintage Campers


I found this Vintage Camper fabric

at Hobby Lobby this summer... 


I am making zip cases...

I cut it into 7 x 10 inch rectangles.





I ironed it onto Pellon Fusible Foam

and rounded up a few zippers...





The zippers are cut to length

and I added zipper tabs at both ends...



This is the completed zip case:


Vintage Camper Zip Case






The cut off ends of the zippers

make great handles...





This dahlia is one of the last

from the flowerbeds.





All of the prep work is done...

when I get a few minutes to myself

I can run into the Thread Shed and

stitch together a zip case or two.


CLICK HERE to view all Bag posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Love these little bags and the fabric is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynda, The fabric is actually a linen and just perfect for bag making.

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete