Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Little House Table Runners...



I meet with my local quilt group

on Mondays...


The last several Mondays I have been

creating Little House Table Runners...





They are a great deal of.....FUN !





They require very little fabric

and they are fusible applique'

so they go together rather quickly...





They are small and easily fit under the

sewing machine for machine quilting...





This striped fabric from the stash

makes a great binding treatment...





I am nearly done with this one...





The last step...adding the binding.





All DONE !

That feeling of completion is wonderful !




I have completed 5 table runners on Mondays...

they should make great holiday gifts.


We are weaning calves soon

so I won't have much time in front of

my sewing machine this week.


More To Come...


CLICK HERE to view all Table Runner posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment