Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Crosscut Blocks...


I am stitching with the 

Harlan Valley Quilters...

it's the Place-To-Be on Mondays !

 


This is what my sewing table looks like today...





After two  Crosscut projects,

I still have lots and lots of leftover blocks...





I decided to put a few blocks 

up on the design wall

and see what happens...





I am not hating it...





I am staggering the rows 

so the blocks don't line up...





I will keep adding blocks and stitching

the rows together and see where it takes me.


CLICK HERE:  Crosscut Quilt Top


CLICK HERE:  Crosscut Tote Bag


CLICK HERE:  ALL Crosscut Posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Great way to use those leftovers! And the staggered blocks make it better.

    ReplyDelete