Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Cattle Drive...


7pm....the sun is setting

it is cooling off

time to drive the cows up river to new pasture: 


We are moving 25 cow and calf pairs 

this evening...






They are on their way to summer pasture

and will remain there until November...






They are stringing out along the road

and traveling along at a steady pace...






8:30pm...they have arrived

and immediately begin grazing on the fresh grass.


We have 3 more herds to move this week.



Sunset....on our way home



Enjoy the Video:




CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

#LuAnnKessi


4 comments:

  1. My goodness some of those cows are wide! I think it is funny how they stop for a snack along the way. The road along the way is so beautiful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy reading/seeing your ranch/farm posts! My paternal grandparents lived on a farm (in western VA Appalachia) and, though your farm's scale is larger, it brings back happy childhood memories. Wish I had a sewing shed like yours, too! :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your very sweet comment Linda!

      My Best To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete