Thursday, September 30, 2021

Plowing the Hay Fields...


I am behind the wheel of the John Deere today...

 


I do love me some plowing in the fall...





The Cowboy rebuilt the plow

so I am ready to ROCK 'N ROLL...





After a very dry spring and summer

the plow is kicking up some dust...





I have my tunes playing,

the A/C is keeping me cool,

it is a great day to be out doors !



The cattle are all doing just fine...


Everybody is bellied up to the hay feeders...

We will wean the calves in November.



My gorgeous Golden Girl


Enjoy the Video:



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures and videos of your place. It so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane,
      So glad you are enjoying the videos and images! I never leave home without my camera. Inspiration is everywhere!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. You are the best farm wife! What a great team!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robbie,
      The Cowboy hooks up the implements, fuels up the tractor and I get to hop on and have all the FUN!

      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. Have you ever walked the fields after you plowed and found any treasures like arrow heads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty,
      Yes, arrow heads have been found in the fields. I have also found tea cups, old bottles and even child's marbles. Always FUN to look down while plowing....there are surprises!

      HUgs,
      LuAnn

      Delete