Saturday, September 4, 2021

Hollyhocks...

 

I had several hundred images on the camera

taken over the summer...

I thought I would share a few:



Hollyhocks blooming by the back door...



























Our little herd of blackberry eaters...


Boer Goats

We feed them grape leaves off the arbor

in the back yard...




Goats are super fun to have around !










Blueberry Pie....in progress





All baked up and ready to go !










I just love this gorgeous steer calf...

5 months old


I have lots more and will try and

post them as time allows.


Enjoy the rest of your summer !


If you are inspired by any of these images,

please use them in your personal art work.


If you are a regular blog reader, you probably heard that Google is disabling features of Feedburner. If you have signed up on this blog to receive emails via Feedburner, you will no longer receive them after July 2021. If you would like to continue receiving emails, you can sign up on the right side of my blog using Bloglovin.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous photos. Blueberry pie. Yum! The hollyhocks pictures and the rooster are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hollyhocks! My mother loved them, too, and always had a garden full of them. :) I associate them with farm steads and country living. I do so enjoy reading your blog - in no way do I anticipate every living out your way or having my own cowboy, but I enjoy watching yours. :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so beautiful!! Boer goats - would you recommend them? My daughter has 10 acres in Oklahoma that are heavily treed and she needs goats to eat the underbrush and keep it under control. Love seeing your goats!! How's Golden Girl, her babies and grands? How is it I have gotten attached to some of your livestock??!! The Bottle Boys and Ferdinand too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LuAnn, I love the photos you share and am amazed at your wonderful talents. Truly. Love that gorgeous steer calf, the goats and the Hollyhocks are stunning! Do you ever make stuffed grape leaves? That pie looks so yummy!!! Enjoy the rest of your summer as well. I know you all will be busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all of todays’s photos, and I bet that pie was delicious :-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos...goats are adorable!!!! Your flower photo's look like something from a garden magazine! you could have another job working for a magazine (in your spare time!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You Robbie for your always kind and fun comments.

    Enjoy the rest of the summer,
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete