Friday, September 3, 2021

DIY Phone Stands...

 This is a super quick stitching project...



iPhone Stands...





I don't even have an iPhone...

we don't have cell service where we live.





But, several of my friends and family do...

so I made a few to give as gifts.





They require a small piece of fabric,

so I pawed through my scrap basket...





I lined them with fusible interfacing...





The bottom half is filled with plastic pellets...

The top half is stuffing.





I made a larger one to support an ipad...

I don't have an ipad either.





There are oodles of You Tube video tutorials

to teach you how to make these.

They are FUN and FAST and make great gifts!




Lucifer Crocosmia

blooming in the back yard...





The blooms are so vibrant and exotic...



I guess I planted them too close to the fence:


The naughty goats nibbled on them !


I didn't take any process images 

while making the ipad stands,

but this is a You Tube Tutorial

that is similar to the way I made mine.


If you are a regular blog reader, you probably heard that Google is disabling features of Feedburner. If you have signed up on this blog to receive emails via Feedburner, you will no longer receive them after July 2021. If you would like to continue receiving emails, you can sign up on the right side of my blog using Bloglovin.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. That was a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I dd find the youtube video just like the ones you made. It was 4 years old. Where have I been? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stands are so pretty, they will make great gifts. The flowers are gorgeous, and I am sure that the goats appreciate that gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift idea! I can't imagine not having a cell phone at all! We don't have Apple products bug do have Samsung cell phones. But I would trade my cell phone for your life on the farm....I do so miss that time. Hard work, endless work but so rewarding!!! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete