Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Whole Cloth....Design Work



I am putting together another 

whole cloth design on paper:



Layer 1......Design Lines

36 inches square






The chickadee is my focal point...







Layer 2......feather motifs for the chickadee








Layer 3.....Fill Work


All of the design work on paper is complete.

I wish I could begin stitching...BUT




I am behind the wheel of the tractor 

finishing up work in the hay fields:



I do love tractor work.....so I am happy












The fragrant lilacs are in full bloom




I was out in the cow pasture last evening 

checking on the cattle...



There was a full moon...







My little Canon 50X camera 

zoomed right in on it!





















CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,


LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful shots of the moon. I have driven the tractor in ages. How fun. Love the looks of the whole cloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and I love your new wholecloth quilt design.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your whole cloth pattern is beautiful--you are an artist laying that out so well! Love the chickadee in the center--my favorite bird actually...
    I have never attempted a whole cloth as i just do straight line and/or wavey machine work..
    I love your planned pattern--just lovely--
    great moon shot of the Full Flower Moon...
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete