Sunday, February 28, 2016

Art Beads.......making more beads!



A gorgeous sunrise in the back yard today:


We truly appreciate the sunshine here in

very wet Western Oregon




This is what the clay table looks like today:


I create art beads with polymer clay






These beads have been shaped, 

baked and stained...

The next step is to glaze them.





I have been into making house beads...

I pressed a skeleton key 

in the houses on the left.





Just had to make a few more large hearts...






A few more little house beads 

with textures pressed into them.






I am wanting to make more masculine beads...

Long Horn Steer, Grizzly Bear, Buffalo






The images were created with a 

metal leather stamp.

I am looking forward to putting these

into a necklace.....soon.



The tulips are coming through the soil:


Last autumn I planted 10 containers 

with 300 tulip bulbs





A mushroom sprouted in this container!







CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment: