Thursday, February 18, 2016

Jewelry Table...



During the day you can find me....


or at the Quilt Palace.




In the evenings I am creating jewelry:



This is my portable jewelry table...






You can find me here in the evening making

necklaces, bracelets and earrings...






Everything I need is right at my finger tips...







These zipper bags keep all the little items in one place...







This bag holds all the larger cords...






This bag holds the smaller cords....






This bag holds all the metal jewelry findings...






This bag holds all of the jewelry pliers....






This bag holds wires and more cords...






At the end of the table are all of the bead boxes...

commercial beads and my hand made art beads







I work with a beading board on my lap,

so I can just reach over and get what I need 

off the jewelry table....






I am not a TV watcher,

but I can bring the table into the living room and spend

the evening with my family while they watch TV.






The jewelry table is easily moved into the back bedroom 

when I am not using it.  





Last night I pulled out commercial and art beads

to see what inspired me:


I have been into making large hearts from clay lately...







I made a heart necklace with a skeleton key...












The bead and jewelry muse 

really has a hold on me right now...


this stuff is really piling up...

I may need to start selling it before it takes over the house!











CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally drooling. You are such a talented person. Love your jewelry and your organization.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    PS - I follow you a variety of ways, but my favorite (easiest) is via My Creative Blog List http://mycreativebloglist.blogspot.com/ Not sure if you saw my Call for creative Bloggers, but I'd love to have you join me on March lst, in a PR Blog Blitz kick off to celebrate International Craft Month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very busy woman. I love so much the quilter palace!! It is a lovely place
    for your work

    ReplyDelete