Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Orange Peel/Pumpkin Seed Quilt.....Progress



Last month I started this circle quilt...

my nickname for it is the Pancake Quilt.




Don't they look like piles of pancakes 

on the table?






There are 120 pancakes

This will make a large lap size quilt.



Today I am quilting the pancakes:



The template has 4 holes...

you mark the holes on the pancakes.







You draw an X on the pancake...







Now you are ready to quilt the pancakes...







Before I can begin quilting...

Ralph, the Quilt Palace cat, needs some scratching.







The walking foot helps keep the layers from 

shifting and helps me keep a straight line.







I am a factory style quilter...

so I am feeding the pancakes through 

assembly line style.







I completed more than 60 pancakes 

today.....progress!


More next Monday.









CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments: