Monday, February 15, 2016

Art Beads.....New Desk



In the evenings I am enjoying working with clay...




I create jewelry with the art beads I make.







This necklace looks like a piece of chocolate...

you just want to take a bite out of it!










I have been using our kitchen table for clay making,

hoping to set up a dedicated clay work space...



I found it!

This vanity desk is just right for a clay table.







We found it at the thrift store last week.







Everything I need fits nicely on the desk.

The desk can be moved anywhere in the house.

When I am done playing with clay, the desk is

moved back into the spare room and out of the way.







Tonight I am painting and glazing beads...







These have been baked in the oven.







Some of the beads are painted, then the paint is wiped off

and just remains in the recessed areas.







This basket works well for glazing and drying beads.







It is a plastic basket with wires fastened to hold the beads.







The beads are glazed and dried and ready for jewelry.







Here is a second basket of beads ready to use.







Some of these beads have been painted and are

ready to be glazed.







The white paint really shows off the texture in these beads.







The beads have been painted, glazed and are drying.










The art beads are piling up...



Bead boxes work really well to store the art beads...







Art Beads.......you better make some!


I am off to sew with the Harlan Valley Quilters today.



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I must say... Just lovely! You are very artistic LuAnn 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a perfect work table and your beads are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete