Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Art Beads.......Necklaces and Bracelet



My hand made art beads are piling up...

It's time to make some jewelry with them:



I love making these fat birdie beads!





Bird Necklaces










These are like potato chips...

you can't make just one!









Making more skeleton key necklaces...






I am hooked on making large hearts from clay.






This little birdie made into a bracelet...






I enjoyed working with an earthy color story

for this piece.






This is a mix of my hand made clay beads

and commercial beads with a button closure.





I created these horse pendants 

a couple weeks ago...






It was time to put them into necklaces.....FUN!






Black Fern Pendant...






I made this fern pendant a month or so ago...

last night I worked it into a necklace.

It has a silver button closure on the side.





The dragon fly charm fit nicely 

on the pendant.


The jewelry muse has a strong hold on me!






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment: