Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays...





Happy Holidays from Oregon





Gunnr....the Reindeer




This fabric was originally white on white:


You could not see the numbers....until I dyed it






The numbers acted as a resist to the dye, but the

background fabric took the dye very nicely.


CLICK HERE to view:  From The Flower Beds

CLICK HERE to view:  From The Hen House

CLICK HERE to view:  From The Thread Shed

CLICK HERE to view My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. Gunnr the raindeer is soooooo cute!!
    Happy Holidays.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making me want to drive across the country so that I can take classes from you. Fair warning though...if I do, I am bringing Gunnr home with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gunnr makes a very handsome reindeer!
    I L.O.V.E. that fabric! You have made it very pretty!

    ReplyDelete