Sunday, December 2, 2012

Design Wall.....


The Design Wall.....is FULL



I have 4 projects going on at once...






the center of the Hexagon Text quilt is complete...






 I plan to add hexagon borders to this,

trying to decide on border colors?




 House Collages:


The house collages are class samples

for a class on December 13th.

I have a third house to make, and then embellish them.







Leftover fabrics from the hexagon quilt for this house collage...






Home Dec fabrics for the larger house.






I have barely begun on this mask...

It is a class sample for January 24 class.






I am taking an online class......Dyeing 2 Design

This is part of my homework with monochromatic design.






All of this will have to wait until I get the quilting done

on the Green and White Quilt...






I better get back to stitching!


CLICK  HERE to view:  Hexagon Quilt

CLICK HERE to view:  Dyeing 2 Design Class Work

CLICK HERE to view:   All Green quilt posts

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. Love the green and white quilt. How goes it with the HQ 16 sit down quilter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilting on the S16 is absolutely FUN! I should have had it years ago. The TOWA Bobbin Gauge makes it a breeze to set the bobbin tension. I have become quite the thread collector this last year. So many yummy machine quilting threads on the market now. The S16 has a BIG Class M bobbin, so it holds lots and lots of thread.

    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh my gosh! How COOL is that black and white!!! And so weird to see my designs along side Lynn K's!!

    ReplyDelete