Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quilting Motifs.......While Traveling


Autumn in Idaho


Click Images to Enlarge:


Once in awhile Brad manages to get the camera out of my hands.
He took this incredible photo in Idaho last fall.



He prefers to be behind the wheel when we travel,
so this is what I do:


Practice Quilting Motifs at 55 mph




Just lift up the plastic to erase,
then keep drawing more...




Drawing out your quilting motifs like this really helps.
It mentally prepares you, so that when you get on the sewing machine your brain and your hands are ready to work together.

Give it a Try !

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Thread Tips

CLICK HERE to view the Thread Shed

CLICK HERE to view Shaving Cream Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. LuAnn - you need to make a quilt from that picture! What a beauty that would be...Linda G. at rgranch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those oldies (now new) are great, aren't they? That's a nice size for traveling.

    I use a kids "MagnaDoodle" -- similar principle. I keep it next to the TV, and play, draw, erase, to imprint the designs in my brain. 8-))

    ReplyDelete