Thursday, July 1, 2010

What a great Trip...



On our way home we traveled through Southern Oregon


Click Images to Enlarge:


Fort Klamath
Klamath Falls, Oregon

Paul Harvey hanging out at the JAIL
I just love these dried up old buildings




When we pulled down the driveway the flowerbeds were putting on a show:


Calla Lilies... in the front yard










The last of the Rhodies...

Rhodie Bud.....just beginning to bloom











Now that we are home.....the work begins!

Lots of travel gear to unload and put away....you know the routine.

But it was worth it.....what a great trip....good times and lots of inspiration!


Next week friends are joining me here for a
When my hands aren't full of paint, I will try and take a few photos to share with you.


Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view my Exhibit Quilts
There are several pages of quilt images.....just click OLDER POSTS at the bottom of each page


CLICK HERE to view my Slideshows


CLICK HERE to view my Mixed Media


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment