Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pets on Quilts......



Do you have a favorite pet that cuddles on your quilts?


Click Images to Enlarge:


Suzy
Photo Transfer & Threadplay Techniques
Journal Quilt




Suzy is the best sewing dog I could ever hope for.
She sleeps in her bed under the sewing machine.
At 15 years of age....I treasure each day she is here with us...


Suzy is part of the inspiration for a new project on the
Sew Cal Gal Blog.

Click the link below to find out how you can participate:



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to see more of my Photo Transfer Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Classes


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

2 comments:

  1. Suzy is so cute. And I love how you used her cute photo for a threadplay project. Absolutely beautiful.

    Thanks for the shout out about my upcoming Pets on Quilts Show. I do so hope Suzy and others will come have fun in this show...and that many will help to make pet beds/quilts to help their local animal shelters.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    Helow, I've seen your hand work and I love it.
    I hope you visit my blog and we'll keep in touch.
    See you, bye-bye!!!

    ReplyDelete