Monday, July 12, 2010

On The Road......Teaching Classes


I will be teaching on Saturday, July 17...

Crazy Quilt Shop
104 E Pennsylvania Avenue
Roslyn, WA 98941
509/649-3777

There are a few spaces left in the Gelatin Monoprinting Class
Saturday, July 17, 2010

If you are in the area.....join us for a day of playing with Jello

Here are a few Jello Printed Class Samples:


Click Images to Enlarge:

" The Black Fern"




"Country Roads"




"My Secret Garden"




"Sanctuary"




"On The Wings of Courage"



I will also be teaching on Monday, July 19...

Yakima Quilters Guild
Harmon Senior Center
101 North 5th Avenue
Yakima, WA
Contact Barb: 509/697-3011

As of now, there is more room in this Gelatin Monoprinting Class.

Please join us if you will be in Yakima, WA




I will also be teaching on Saturday, July 24...

Permission 2 Play Workshop
Bonners Ferry Idaho
Bonners Ferry Extension Office

We will be exploring the following techniques:
Fabric Landscape Painting
Gel Glue Resist Faux Batik
Rust Dyeing


I am hoping to have lots of classroom images to share with you when I return!

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view more about Jello Printing

CLICK HERE to view more about Fabric Painting

CLICK HERE to view more about Rust Dyeing


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment: