Monday, April 26, 2010

Needle Felting Play Day...



I spent the day with friends...
This is my first attempt at playing with Needle Felting

Click Images to Enlarge:


Cindy's spiral.....in progress




I am adding leaves to my piece...




Kathi's flower piece...




Cindy using vibrant colors on a black background




I found this to be so relaxing and fun!




Cindy using a chop stick to hold her wool roving in place




Kathi shared her gorgeous bright wool roving with me.
Now......that is a true friend!

Look for more needle felting posts next month...


Photos Courtesy of Nancy Bryant

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to find out about my Shaving Cream Printing Class in May

CLICK HERE to view Flowers for My Sissy Slide show

CLICK HERE to view my studio.....The Thread Shed


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment