Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring has arrived in Western Oregon...



Click Images to Enlarge:


Spring has arrived in our little valley

On my way home, I had to stop and snap a photo of our place.
The lighting was just right at this time of day.




Lots of baby calves running through the fields.

That is always a sure sign that Spring has finally arrived...




While the mama cows are grazing, the babies gang up together and have relay races!








This little guy is trying to get his mother to play.....but she is having no part of it!




The Buzzards are Back!

That is also another sure sign that Spring has arrived...




The buzzards roost on the top of the fence posts and open their wings.
I think it is some sort of solar drying method they use.
There were 8 lined up with their wings open just before I got the camera out...


I am getting lots done out in the Thread Shed for future class samples...
I will post images as soon as I can.
Happy Spring!

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view the Thread Shed

CLICK HERE to view my Slideshows

CLICK HERE to view Journal Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn


No comments:

Post a Comment