Sunday, March 28, 2010

Alzheimer's Illustrated........Purple Name Quilt



Click Images to Enlarge:


The quilting is complete and this is in the mail on it's way back home.

I chose a fine gauge thread for machine quilting:
Superior Thread So Fine!
I did not want the stitching to obscure the names




Machine Quilted Vine




Reverse Side of 7 foot name panel




On this Sacred Ground I chose to quilt a vine...
We all grow on the vine of life.

CLICK HERE to view this quilt on Display


CLICK HERE to view the previous post on this quilt

Please CLICK HERE to find out more about Ami Simms and her quilts to raise funds and awareness for Alzheimer's.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn


1 comment:

  1. Small world. I was born and raised in Long Beach, Ca. And my Grandmother had Alzheimers :( Beautiful quilting!

    ReplyDelete