Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Graffiti, Bed Frames & Funky Stencils...



Click Images to Enlarge:


Graffiti

This is a Shaving Cream Print from a year ago...
I wasn't certain what the fate would be for this piece...
My friend, Virginia, walked by and said... oh...Graffiti.

That is all it took to inspire me to do something with this print.
I am now auditioning fabrics to complete the top...

CLICK HERE for Shave Cream Printing Tutorial




Bed Frames from the thrift store...

I just found a few more on my last trip to town.

CLICK HERE to see what to do with Bed Frames in your garden




Funky Stencils
By Crafter's Workshop

They are so funky and cool and fun!
Not only can you use them for jello printing, you can place them on your substrate and spray them with paint and lift them off to see your image, and you can actually stencil with them if you want to...

CLICK HERE to see who sells these stencils


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn


1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for showcasing those fabulous stencils. I have no idea what I'd do with them, but I think I have to have them!

    ReplyDelete