Thursday, October 3, 2024

Flower Power...


I just can't clean out the flower beds yet...

 


By Now...I normally have the flowers 

all cleaned out,

mulched and put to bed for the winter...



But, take a look for yourself:


The dahlias are really putting on a show !





They are responding to all of this gorgeous

and sunny autumn weather we are having

here in Western Oregon...





I just can't clean out the flower beds just yet...





There are even a few zinnias blooming...





I will miss them when they are gone...





These images will have to last all winter...





The bumble bees appreciate the flowers too !




As long as this beautiful weather sticks around,

so will the flowers!


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so beautiful! Here in NE Ohio it was so hot and dry in August and half of September I couldn't water enough to try and keep any flowers except for the California poppies. The coneflowers all dried up and I just watered to keep the plants alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Patty, Yes, the hot summers are hard on flowers...some days I have to water morning and night both to keep them going.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete