Thursday, October 10, 2024

Medallion Star Quilt....Border


 I am still pecking away at this quilt...



I forgot to take an updated photo,

but all 40 star blocks have been completed.



I am now assembling all of the

border blocks:


I do love assembly line stitching...





All of the little 4 patch blocks are done...





I am now assembling the 9 patch blocks

with the 4 patch blocks...






9 Patch Border Block...




The little light gray squares create a design

all around the edge of the quilt...





This image from the pattern shows 

how the border blocks are arranged...





I need 36 nine patch border blocks...




This is the queen size quilt design

that I am following.

I hope to complete the last 10 border blocks

this week so I can begin piecing the quilt top

next week.

This is a Christmas gift so I need to get it in gear !


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


No comments:

Post a Comment