Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Medallion Star Quilt...Progress

 

Last week I managed to finish all

36 of the border blocks


Today I am putting all of the quilt blocks

up on the design wall together

for the very first time...





A few of the star blocks are up...





Here is the start of the center of the quilt...





The Star Medallion block is in place...





More small star blocks and

the center is almost filled in...





9 rows up on the design wall...

The quilt is too big for the wall

so the 10th and final row doesn't fit.





This is the pattern book I am working from...


I was able to get 6 rows stitched together today.

This is my Wednesday quilt project

so there will be more progress next week.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


No comments:

Post a Comment