Monday, October 21, 2024

Acorn Garland...


This is a very FUN and FREE pattern from

Fig Tree & Company 


Acorn Garland & Coasters





I am using 5 inch charm squares...





The charm squares are cut in half and
pieced into fronts or top sides for the acorns...





One charm pack made 16 acorns...





You trace the acorn shape onto freezer paper

then iron the freezer paper to your fabric

and trace around the shape...





If I were to make these again,
I would only put one small square 
of fabric for the bottom of the acorn...



I was having so much FUN making these

that I forgot to take any more photos

until I was all done...


Here is the completed Acorn Garland





I machine quilted a grid across the acorns...





I top stitched all the way around the edge...





I made two garlands, 

each with 8 acorns...


One to keep and one to give away!


You can find the FREE pattern HERE


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


No comments:

Post a Comment