Thursday, August 31, 2023

Little Houses Table Runner....#3

 

I was able to create 2 table runners from the

Frisky by Zen Chick 

charm squares...


This is the second runner:


These runners go together so quickly,

thanks to raw edge fusible applique'





My favorite part of creating this is

the free motion machine quilting.....FUN !





each house is quilted differently

and has its' own personality...














Here are both of the Frisky table runners:


They are in need of bindings...





I found this orange in my fabric cupboard...





The bindings are done...





Three Little House Table Runners

are complete and...

yes, I have already started the 4th runner.



Here it is the last day of August

and I thought I would share a few images

of the flower garden in front of the house:


State Fair Zinnias....in full bloom





This is the view that greets us each morning

when we leave the house to feed the cattle...





It rained today for the first time in 4 months...




We have 3 weeks of summer left...

I plan to make the most of it.


CLICK HERE to view all Table Runners


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi




No comments:

Post a Comment