Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Little Houses Table Runner...DONE !

I started this table runner last week

with my Monday quilt group...


I am finishing it up this Monday


It is all sandwiched together and I spent

the day machine quilting...





Free Motion Fun !





These playful fabrics need some

playful quilting motifs...





Time for the binding...











This was so much FUN...

I have already started the next one !


CLICK HERE to view all Table Runner posts


CLICK HERE to view all Improv posts


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. This runner is super cute! I have the same fabric line, and may 'borrow' this idea. And the quilting is very nice..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dahn you should definitely make one of these darling runners. They are so FUN! I have already started a second one.....they are like potato chips, you can't make just one!

      Have FUN,
      LuAnn

      Delete