Monday, August 14, 2023

Horse Panel...

 

I continue to push on with my

pile of fabric panels...


Here is another favorite....Horses





Here are a few soft colors

pulled from the fabric cupboard...





I am auditioning border fabrics...





I decided to try out  the

Delectable Mountain Block...





I am only using half of the block...





Here is a Delectable Mountain border...





Wow....I am pleased !




Just outside the Thread Shed:


There is a RIOT of color !





Black Eyed Suzy





Pink Cone Flowers





Purple Hydrangea





Pink Star Lily





The flower bed in front of the house

is filling in nicely...





The Dahlias and Zinnias are just

beginning to bloom...




It was 107 degrees today...

I better get out and water all of the flowers.


CLICK HERE to view all of my panels


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment