Monday, August 7, 2023

Double Wedding Ring Quilt...

Double Wedding Ring Quilt

 


The quilting is done...

time to trim off the rough edges

and prepare it for a binding.





The edge is trimmed...

don't you just love those beautiful round circles !





I will take it home and begin the binding process.

















The bias binding strips are cut...





I am stitching the binding to the

top side of the quilt by machine...





I hand stitched the binding to the back side...





The binding is all done...





The label is sewn on the back...





I came right in from the Thread Shed

and put it on our bed...










Nothing left to do but...

sleep under it !

Goodnight.


CLICK HERE to view all DWR posts


CLICK HERE to view Fabulous Finishes


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

8 comments:

  1. And now you have a beautiful heirloom! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...thanks so much Jane! I began this quilt in the 1990's when my children were young. I can't hardly believe it is finished. We will live happily ever after.

      My Best To You,
      LuAnn in Oregon

      Delete
  2. The quilt is BEAUTIFUL!! I especially love the green binding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! This is a dream come true!

      Enjoy Summer,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  3. LuAnn, this simply beautiful. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janice. I feel lucky to have it finished.

      My Best To You,
      LuAnn

      Delete