Monday, April 24, 2023

Denim Jean Bins...


 I am stitching up the last of the denim jean

scraps I have been saving for way too long...



Denim Jean Bins...





I am also using up scrap fabrics

for the linings...





I have the bin factory all set up...

The denim is cut into squares,

The fusible foam is pressed onto the denim,

The lining squares are cut to size...

I am ready for a full day of stitching !





Just love these fabrics with a 70's vibe !





The Jean Bins are piling up...





I am attending a Quilt Retreat

next month...




I will bring these along as

Welcome Gifts for the quilters !


CLICK HERE to view ALL Fabric Bin posts


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

5 comments:

  1. Is there a tutorial for these Denim bins?
    I have a bunch of old jeans saved.
    They are nice!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not use a pattern of any kind, just made it up as I went along. However, I found a You Tube tutorial that is very similar to the way I made mine, with several sizes to choose from. Have FUN!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y10N9asd6rE&ab_channel=JeanTrueloveQuiltsForYou
      LuAnn in Oregon

      Delete
    2. Thanks!
      Marilyn

      Delete
  2. These are so cut and will be great gifts! Thanks for the link to a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are super fun and make you feel happy to make them and give them away!
      Enjoying your nesting images of your baby birds.
      Happy Spring,
      LuAnn

      Delete