Saturday, April 22, 2023

Apple Core Quilt....DONE !


I began piecing this apple core quilt top

in Jackson, Wyoming in 2009... 


I stopped at a quilt shop in Jackson,

purchased the template and fabrics

and began cutting out apple core shapes...





I spent the next year stitching on the GO !

with the applecore quilt

as my take-a-long piecing project...





Hand Piecing while traveling

is so relaxing and rewarding...



I spent the last week putting the finishing touches

on the Apple Core Quilt...


Here it is on our bed.....DONE !





I had FUN incorporating a few Kaffee Fassett

fabrics into this quilt...





The binding and label are all DONE !





All those curves make me happy !








It is wonderful to finally see this completed

and on our bed !


Drama Queen
Applecore Quilt
Hand Pieced
LuAnn Kessi
2023




Spring has finally arrived in Western Oregon

Tulips are in full bloom...





The chickens are busy eating all the

insects and slugs in the flower beds...





They also make beautiful yard ornaments...















This view is just outside the front door:


I don't have far to go to get to the

yellow Thread Shed

where I do most of my stitching!


CLICK HERE to view ALL Applecore posts


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


No comments:

Post a Comment