Monday, April 17, 2023

New York Beauty Quilt...

 

Some of you may remember this quilt...



New York Beauty

I began paper piecing this in 2009





It was my Monday project

at the Harlan Valley Quilters...





I completed the top in 2017...



The top sat around for 5 years...


Here it is quilted and on our bed !





New York Beauties are known for

those sharp and pointy points !





I stitched the binding on last week

and sewed the label on the back...





Fresh 'n Fruity
New York Beauty
2023

There are 1,995 NYB star points

in this quilt... 2,363 total pieces

It measures: 93 x 88 inches

CLICK HERE to see all NYB posts


CLICK HERE to view all Fabulous Finishes 2022


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment